I am sick, stomach upset, ill, extremely depressed.
25 initial thoughts on the 2016 election (in no ranked order):
- The Democrats had a VP candidate that would have guaranteed victory in nearly every state they lost that mattered. Trump and Sanders appealed to the same voter. Voters trusted Sanders more.
- Not sure where in the world we might go to escape his hate
- Everything that I believe in Trump hates
- Trump is a mean sociopath that only cares about himself – not Democracy – not anyone else
- The Democrats had a candidate that would have beaten Trump if they had not worked (fairly and unfairly) to see that he lost his nomination,
- Corporations will now rule America.
- #1 most missed reason Trump won – all the hate speech on rural radio stations – hate speech left unchecked by Obama’s FCC.
- Projection: dramatic economic misery worldwide for next 4 years
- Projection: blame the victim’s violence becomes unchecked in many States
- Projection: Trump uses his position to demand every business pay tribute to his businesses
- Projection: Trump and Russia become friends
- Projection: Saying anything anti-Russian will be almost as bad as anything anti-Ameri
- Projection: 100,000 of American citizens will be jailed and arrested
- Projection: eventually we will find that more votes were counted than people who voted in 100’s of rural counties in America
- The arrogant HRC staff learned nothing from or about the Sanders voters, who stayed home just enough to….
- Michigan was lost because a Union organized the faith based and minority communities around water and dKos in the primary election AND HRCs comments about guns in the debate.
- Trump will never be loyal to his staff
- Trumps assaults on women will continue (see Pence picture tonight with Trumps hands on his daughter)
- HRC will win the election by 2-4 million votes
- Trump uses pardons all the time for his “friends”, including indemnification pardons
- Not a good time to be a minority or woman in America, not safe, open job discrimination,
- Further acceleration of the 2 tier economic system in America ( 1 for the 1% – one for everyone else)
- The 1% eventually have 90%+ of all America’s wealth,
- 50+% of all Government jobs turned over to private companies that pay minimum wage – no benefits.
- In more ways than we currently know, the FBI interfered in and altered the outcome of the 2016 election. Coup de tête?
Initial thoughts about what may be coming.